The AA, reported that 33% of deaths among 13 to 19-year-olds in 2010 occurred in motor vehicle crashes. This shocking statistic we believe can be reduced though education and experience. Our goal is to introduce basic driving skills at an early age to embed these skills for later life.
The lessons cover:
In the Classroom
- Familiarity with the car controls – this classroom training takes place one hour before the time your first driving lesson has been booked – There will also be the opportunity to practice some theory questions. If you do not wish to take part in the classroom lesson then this instruction will form part of your first one hour driving lesson.
- Remember – You will need to arrive one hour prior to your driving lesson time to take part in this classroom lesson.
On the driving course
- Controlling the car whilst moving off and stopping,
- Turning left’
- Turning right
- Meeting traffic
- T Junctions.
- Turning in the road
- Reversing left
- Reversing right
- Reversing into a parking bay
- Hill start
- You will be given a ‘log book’ at your first lesson so that we can record your progress and attendance.
- All lessons will be 60mins. (from classroom to car – car to classroom)
- There will be a variety of popular dual controlled tuition cars available: Ford, Citroen, Peugeot etc.
- For your peace of mind all of the ADI’s are fully insured for on the road and track lessons and have a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) certificate.